- CIVIL SERVANTS REJECT 76% salary hike to (RTGS1 000 /US10 per month as meaningless against the inflation in Zimbabwe
- CHAMISA , Crown Council leader Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu SG Fuzwayo visit Ndiweni at Khami prison
- MATEBELELAND, MUST stay loyal to founding father Joshua Nkomo, and vote Zanu-PF, says SK Moyo
- 'Zimbabweans don’t read are ill informed: US sanctions are not for human rights violations but super power interests'-Trevor Ncube (AMH)Alpha Media Holdings boss
- BREAKING NEWS: LAWYER COLTART ARRESTED with protesting Amalgamated Rural Teachers Union of Zimbabwe leaders
BREAKING NEWS: Ex ZAPU Intelligence supremo Dumiso Dabengwa a.k.a Back Russian (79) has died in Nairobi, Kenya while in transit to Zimbabwe from India where he had gone for treatment.
Zimbabwe has lost a gallant hero of the liberation struggle and fight for Democracy along with freedom for the oppressed Ndebele people with the death of Dumiso Dabengwa. The former Zapu Intelligence Supremo, Dumiso Dabengwa has regularly been in South Africa since 2018 undergoing treatment, and was recently pictured at the Bulawayo Airport in a wheelchair.
He was flown to India to undergo further treatment recently. Dumiso Dabengwa beside being instrumental in the liberation war under the former Zapu leader and Zimbabwe’s Vice President Joshua Nkomo since the early 1960s, was present at the Lancaster house negotiations where a peace agreement was drawn which led to the December 1979 in London Lancaster talks, the end to the liberation war against the white racist Ian Smith Rhodesia forces.
Immediately after independence when the Black Robert Gabriel Mugabe took over power on 18 April 1980 , Dumiso Dabengwa was again jailed for four years by former president Robert Mugabe without charge then eventually was part of the December 1987 peace settlement or Unity agreement between Zapu and Zanu which led to a peaceful coexistence between the people of Matebeleland and Mashonaland under Mugabe.
Dabengwa certainly fought avalliant war for the liberation of Zimbabwe as he again stood by the late MDC T leader Tsvangirai in a bid to unseat the draconian Mugabe led Zanu pf after withdrawing Zapu from the unity accord with Zanu pf. His death will certainly be abig blow for democracy, the fight against Zanu pf and bid for freedom and democracy by all the people of Zimbabwe.
www.newzimbabwevision.com will furnish you further detail as soon as we have further iunformation on our news desk. Sibusiso Ngwenya. More details to follow…
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/breaking-news-ex-zapu-intelli…/
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 182,462
2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,130 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,658 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,798 likes
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,228 people