- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
BREAKING NEWS: GABON SOLDIERS have taken over the national radio station and called for an operation to restore democracy. The country’s president Ali Bongo who has ruled since 2009, suffered a heart attack and has been out of the country for treatment since October. Before Ali Bongo the country was ruled by his father for more than 40 years.
The country has had a family dynasty ruling Gabon for over 50years so far with Ali Bongo’s dad having ruled before him. Gabon is a country with a successful economy and 2million population with a high oil production that hasnt filtered to the majority. Gabon is a small country, very rich, probably the fourth richest African nation, which has clearly failed to deliver for its people.
Decapitation strikes by militaries are becoming a norm in Africa , for example Sudan and Congo street rebellions. The public now rebel against absentee African leaders who seek treatment in other country’s while not taking care of their citizens, Mugabe in Zimbabwe, Nigerian president and now Gabon. These are junior soldiers who are calling for a national council for the restoration of democracy. More news to follow on this developing situation. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.