- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
BREAKING NEWS: GABON SOLDIERS have taken over the national radio station and called for an operation to restore democracy. The country’s president Ali Bongo who has ruled since 2009, suffered a heart attack and has been out of the country for treatment since October. Before Ali Bongo the country was ruled by his father for more than 40 years.
The country has had a family dynasty ruling Gabon for over 50years so far with Ali Bongo’s dad having ruled before him. Gabon is a country with a successful economy and 2million population with a high oil production that hasnt filtered to the majority. Gabon is a small country, very rich, probably the fourth richest African nation, which has clearly failed to deliver for its people.
Decapitation strikes by militaries are becoming a norm in Africa , for example Sudan and Congo street rebellions. The public now rebel against absentee African leaders who seek treatment in other country’s while not taking care of their citizens, Mugabe in Zimbabwe, Nigerian president and now Gabon. These are junior soldiers who are calling for a national council for the restoration of democracy. More news to follow on this developing situation. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.