- ZIMBABWE IS COMPLETELY IGNORANT over transgender issues according to - transgender activist - Nathanson who was forced me out of Zim due to harassment
- AN ARMED ROBBER, ONE of a 5-men gang that robbed and murdered a woman in Gokwe was shot and killed by police at a road block early Saturday morning along the Harare-Chirundu Highway.
- Ex president Mphoko sues his former lawyer and MDC VP Prof Welshman Ncube over $1.4m, trust funds relating to the sale of Choppies shares
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW, Norton MP Temba Mliswa and staff forcefully ejected from Karoi Country Club by war veterans.
- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
BREAKING NEWS: GABON SOLDIERS have taken over the national radio station and called for an operation to restore democracy. The country’s president Ali Bongo who has ruled since 2009, suffered a heart attack and has been out of the country for treatment since October. Before Ali Bongo the country was ruled by his father for more than 40 years.
The country has had a family dynasty ruling Gabon for over 50years so far with Ali Bongo’s dad having ruled before him. Gabon is a country with a successful economy and 2million population with a high oil production that hasnt filtered to the majority. Gabon is a small country, very rich, probably the fourth richest African nation, which has clearly failed to deliver for its people.
Decapitation strikes by militaries are becoming a norm in Africa , for example Sudan and Congo street rebellions. The public now rebel against absentee African leaders who seek treatment in other country’s while not taking care of their citizens, Mugabe in Zimbabwe, Nigerian president and now Gabon. These are junior soldiers who are calling for a national council for the restoration of democracy. More news to follow on this developing situation. By Sibusiso Ngwenya.