- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
- MAN DETAINED, several people injured after a stabbing at London Bridge and armed police opening fire on a man following the incident on Friday afternoon just before 2pm.
- The Zimbabwe Hospital Doctors Association and the Senior Hospital Doctors Association have rejected the 48 hours moratorium to return to work.
- DISMISSED DOCTORS HAVE 48 HOURS TO RETURN TO WORK, without reapplying or being asked many questions according to President Mnangagwa
The world is reeling with shock, after the unexpected death of the global icon , a towering diplomatic and international figure, a member of the council of elders, a man at the forefront of trying to make the disenfranchised people’s lives better, a head of peace keeping for UNHCR, a man who led good governance calls and African nations electoral brokering talks for example Kenya and Zimbabwe, Ghanaian Koffi Annan today.
Koffi Annan was the seventh Secretary General of the UN from 1997 to 2006 , in the 73 year old UN and the first person to rise through the structures to that post , not as a prime minister or foreign minister, but just a well respected career diplomat whose purpose in this world was to protect and develop humanity through international diplomacy.
His biggest challenge was handling the Iraqi invasion crisis where he had amonst the five permanant meber of the UN security council, Britain and America on one side both pro the Iraqi war while Russia and China on the other hand were against the Iraqi invasion. He also met leaders who lived filthy rich lifestyles while their corruption forced their own people to live in poverty. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/breaking-news-koffi-annan-africas-former-secretary-general-of-the-un-has-passed-away/
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 157,462
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,437 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,329 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,562 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya.