- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
The fire has led to large plumes of black smoke over London, massive tailback in rush hour traffic in London as police have closed off certain roads in the Knightsbridge area of Central London between A3216 Sloane Street (Scotch Corner) and A302 Grosvenor Place (Hyde Park Corner) in both directions.
Fifteen fire engines and 120 firefighters long with police officers are tacklicng blaze at the 12-storey five-star hotel in Knightsbridge. There are no reports of casualties at present. More news tro follow. BySibusiso Ngwenya