- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
- CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained.
- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
The US has experienced another mass shooting incidence, that occured at the Emmanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. The culprit behind the shooting, a white man, has yet to be arrested and no further shootings have yet been reported, but US police have launched a massive manhunt for the shooter. There are 8 people who were reportedly shot in the US city of Charleston in South Carolina. The suspect is 21, white, slender and wearing blue jeans. The African Methodist Episcopal Church, is one of the oldest and most well known African-American Churches in the US. More news will be published as we receive details.