- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
The US has experienced another mass shooting incidence, that occured at the Emmanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church. The culprit behind the shooting, a white man, has yet to be arrested and no further shootings have yet been reported, but US police have launched a massive manhunt for the shooter. There are 8 people who were reportedly shot in the US city of Charleston in South Carolina. The suspect is 21, white, slender and wearing blue jeans. The African Methodist Episcopal Church, is one of the oldest and most well known African-American Churches in the US. More news will be published as we receive details.