- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Tabitha’s arrest occured while she was conducting a door to MDC door campaigsn in Bulawayo city to rallythe city’s residents to join the scheduled Bulawayo protests called upon by the MDC on Monday.
The MDC National Chairperson Khumalo’s arrest came a few hours after police moved all over Bulawayo city telling residents to snub the protests. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo- MDC National Chairperson Khumalo with Chief Ndiweni
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Zimbabwe Global News 218,170 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,317 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,668 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,115 likes23,118 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,431 peoplenFollowed by 12,426 people…