- ITS TIME WE ALL, go back into the streets and make Zimbabwe ungovernable as gvt is recruiting nurses to replace the 15000 nurses fired by Rtd Gen, VP Chiwenga two days ago #Munhuwesemuroad!
- CIVIL RIGHTS WATCH AFRIFORUM SEEKS TO HAVE GRACE MUGABE diplomatic immunity by the South African government.
- THE DICTATOR MUGABE IS GONE but the Zanu pf dictatorship remains, actually stronger than before and now under Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats and the military regime
- ZANU-PF's BIKITA EAST MP Kennedy Matimba collapsed and died at a private hospital, Makurira Memorial Hospital in Masvingo on Tuesday night
- THOMAS MAPFUMO, MUKANYA, an icon of Chimurenga liberation war music and longterm musician, arrived last night at Zimbabwe's Harare Robert Mugabe International Airport
BREAKING NEWS, MEDICAL FEES REMOVED for, senior citizens, infants, nursing mothers and pregnant women, at State-run hospitals.
They will no longer be expected to pay card fees, consultation fees, table money, administration fees and all institutions are to remove the fees with immediate effect.
If you rewind, 37 years back to 1980 at independance, we’ve only completed a circle of false hope and beliefs generated by the deceitful Zanu pf government,
still the same people today,…wake up Zimbabwe! Remember we were promised free education and health care by Mugabe but what did that do for the people. In this day and age can a nation with a broke government, no service delivery in Education and health and Water realistically afford free services to the people. Are we sure these are not simply vote buying strategies that will change after elections.
What about the ordinary suffering Zimbabweans, for example, orphans, blind, disabled, unemployed, street kids, homeless living in alleys, under bridges and on, in broken down vehicles or under cars, pavements HIV, Cancer and other terminally ill people,..don’t they all deserve free hospital service or are we saying we are too posh for the disadvantaged and they don’t deserve government help.
These people I have mentioned are the ones who have borne the brunt of the suffering brought by the same Zanu pf who today pretend to care only because its avote buying gimmick. Infact doesnt everyone actually deserve free services? This is absolutely, a question of miplaced prioririties, who determined which group is more important as anyone can come up with better groups to help as I have already demonstrated. Its absolutely ridiculous, deceitful and unaffordable,..where will the money come from? The same nation that cannot pay health care professionals, has no drugs, and uses broken down hospital equipment, in dilapidated hospitals? We all want to rebuild the nation but lets be realistic,..free things will not get us anywhere except destroy any hopes of rebuilding a nation. More news to follow? By Sibusiso Ngwenya