- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
- 'MDC HIJACKED BY DICTATORS "there is no vacancy" sounds familiar and synonymous with zanupf'-Former MDC legislator Norman Mpofu
- INFERTILITY: FIRST LADY WARNS THAT stress, excessive smoking, alcohol, genetically abnormalities, fibroids, endometriosis ,pesticides or radiation are some of the causes of infertility .
- 'VICE PRESIDENT RTD GEN CONSTANTINO CHIWENGA at his Hwedza rural homestead, warned that fake prophets in Zimbabwe , singling out Talent (Muzuva) who falsely use the name of God to attack the national leadership and extort money from the suffering public will be no more'.
- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
BREAKING NEWS, MEDICAL FEES REMOVED for, senior citizens, infants, nursing mothers and pregnant women, at State-run hospitals.
They will no longer be expected to pay card fees, consultation fees, table money, administration fees and all institutions are to remove the fees with immediate effect.
If you rewind, 37 years back to 1980 at independance, we’ve only completed a circle of false hope and beliefs generated by the deceitful Zanu pf government,
still the same people today,…wake up Zimbabwe! Remember we were promised free education and health care by Mugabe but what did that do for the people. In this day and age can a nation with a broke government, no service delivery in Education and health and Water realistically afford free services to the people. Are we sure these are not simply vote buying strategies that will change after elections.
What about the ordinary suffering Zimbabweans, for example, orphans, blind, disabled, unemployed, street kids, homeless living in alleys, under bridges and on, in broken down vehicles or under cars, pavements HIV, Cancer and other terminally ill people,..don’t they all deserve free hospital service or are we saying we are too posh for the disadvantaged and they don’t deserve government help.
These people I have mentioned are the ones who have borne the brunt of the suffering brought by the same Zanu pf who today pretend to care only because its avote buying gimmick. Infact doesnt everyone actually deserve free services? This is absolutely, a question of miplaced prioririties, who determined which group is more important as anyone can come up with better groups to help as I have already demonstrated. Its absolutely ridiculous, deceitful and unaffordable,..where will the money come from? The same nation that cannot pay health care professionals, has no drugs, and uses broken down hospital equipment, in dilapidated hospitals? We all want to rebuild the nation but lets be realistic,..free things will not get us anywhere except destroy any hopes of rebuilding a nation. More news to follow? By Sibusiso Ngwenya