- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
BREAKING NEWS: newzimbabwevision desk has just received uncormfirmed reports from reliable sources on the ground that the Pastor Evans Mawarire, a prominent figure in Zimbabwe’s crisis and the leader of #ThisFlag Protest has fled Zimbabwe and is relatively safely across in South Africa. To the ‘Discerning Eye’ newzimbabwevision, the Pastor has obviously fled the country in fear for his life as we all know , too well that Mugabe’s Zanu PF stalwarts and securocrats do not take too kindly to someone upstaging them like what Pastor Evans Mawarire did by appearing in court with a massive suppport of about 50 lawyers and 5000 supporters outside court.
Mawarire was released without any further charges by the magistrate and this left all Zimbabweans both in Zimbabwe and across the diaspora, upbeat about the future which basically entails unseating the oppressive despot Mugabe and his Zanu PF regime of ‘Black oppressors of Blacks’. By Sibusiso Ngwenya More news to follow.
photo-#ThisFlag Protest Leader Pastor Evans Mawarire