- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
BREAKING NEWS: REPORTS SAY, US LED COALITION PLANES, STRIKE SYRIAN FORCES, using two F-16 fighter planes and two A10 ground attack planes, killing 62 SYRIAN servicemen and injuring 100, potentially opening up ISIL advancement corridor as , in that area, there are only ISIL insurgents, in an area that holds massive support for the Syrian government.
This occured in four strikes at around 5 oclock local time
Russians consider the coalition airstrike as evidence of lack of sharing intelligence and coordinate and unwillingness to cooperate with Russia on coordinates of targets. The current ceasefire agreement is seriously threatened by this open aggression between active forces operating in Syria, through this violation of a sovereign state and the truce.
The US coalition strike came after an online video of US backed rebels chasing American forces from a Syrian town of Northern Aleppo , bordering Turkey, calling them pigs, infidels and threatening that they are going to slaughter them. More news to follow………. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
File photo-cnn-a fighter plane