- 'Leader of the infamous MDC-T Vanguard, Shakespeare Mukoyi has threatened to "kill MDC-T Deputy Treasurer, Charlton Hwende " if he is not elected as Member of Parliament for Kuwadzana East in the forthcoming elections.'
- MDC-T leader Nelson Chamisa yesterday said he was mooting a grand coalition with National People's Party leader, Joice Mujuru, Zapu president, Dumiso Dabengwa and other smaller parties in order to dismantle President Emmerson Mnangagwa and Zanu PF's hegemony
- MDC-T NELSON CHAMISA FAIL TO CONDUCTPRIMARY ELECTIONS IN HWANGEfor the second time in few weeks as internal violence continues to dog the opposition party.
- WORLD CANCER RESERCH FUND (WCRF) suggest that ‘no amount’ of processed meat or alcohol is entirely safe and best advice is cut out bacon and alcohol to reduce cancer risk
- "Ukaona Mnangagwa, waona President, kwete Chamisa"-President Emmerson Mnangagwa's sell-out rally at Murambinda B Primary School,
BREAKING NEWS: REPORTS SAY, US LED COALITION PLANES, STRIKE SYRIAN FORCES, using two F-16 fighter planes and two A10 ground attack planes, killing 62 SYRIAN servicemen and injuring 100, potentially opening up ISIL advancement corridor as , in that area, there are only ISIL insurgents, in an area that holds massive support for the Syrian government.
This occured in four strikes at around 5 oclock local time
Russians consider the coalition airstrike as evidence of lack of sharing intelligence and coordinate and unwillingness to cooperate with Russia on coordinates of targets. The current ceasefire agreement is seriously threatened by this open aggression between active forces operating in Syria, through this violation of a sovereign state and the truce.
The US coalition strike came after an online video of US backed rebels chasing American forces from a Syrian town of Northern Aleppo , bordering Turkey, calling them pigs, infidels and threatening that they are going to slaughter them. More news to follow………. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
File photo-cnn-a fighter plane