- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
- Mwonzora says MDC VPs Biti and Ncube are misleading Chamisa as they do not qualify to stand for posts at congress proposed in three months.
- CORONA VIRUS -485 people were arrested countrywide for disregarding the 21-day lockdown that requires them to stay at home.
- 'PRINCIPLES OF DEMOCRACY QUESTIONED as Chamisa faces disciplinary action threatened by reinstated MDC SG Mwonzora after Supreme Court decision rendering Thokozani Khupe as the rightful leader of the party'.
- The first of the gvt's emergency field hospitals to treat coronavirus patients has opened in east London's 4000 bed ExCel centre.
BREAKING NEWS: REPORTS SAY, US LED COALITION PLANES, STRIKE SYRIAN FORCES, using two F-16 fighter planes and two A10 ground attack planes, killing 62 SYRIAN servicemen and injuring 100, potentially opening up ISIL advancement corridor as , in that area, there are only ISIL insurgents, in an area that holds massive support for the Syrian government.
This occured in four strikes at around 5 oclock local time
Russians consider the coalition airstrike as evidence of lack of sharing intelligence and coordinate and unwillingness to cooperate with Russia on coordinates of targets. The current ceasefire agreement is seriously threatened by this open aggression between active forces operating in Syria, through this violation of a sovereign state and the truce.
The US coalition strike came after an online video of US backed rebels chasing American forces from a Syrian town of Northern Aleppo , bordering Turkey, calling them pigs, infidels and threatening that they are going to slaughter them. More news to follow………. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
File photo-cnn-a fighter plane