- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
BREAKING NEWS: THE REGIONAL GOVENOR in the last few minutes, says all 13 boys and their coach ( Wild Boar football club) have been found alive in an air pocket in caves in Thai cave rescue. Scores of divers and foreign cave experts from different countries had been desperately trying to reach the team for more than a week while relatives and friends were waiting, praying , eating, meditating and supporting each other and the Thai prime Minister actually came down and had lunch with the families camping outside the cave. The team of 12 teenage members of a youth football team aged between 11 and 16 and their 25 year old coach went into the huge network labrynth of caves in Northen Thai land.
Rescuers knew they had gone down there when they found their back packs and bikes and that they had been trapped in caves for the last 9 days, from the 23rd of June . They had to get through thick mud, winding caves and dirty water, no light, but knew they would find them alive albeit in an unknown condition in the darkness for 9 days. The rescue mission drew thousands of rescuers, locals, and from China, USA, Britain , Japan and Thailand as they all raced against time to find the boys. They were busy pumping flood water from the caves to keep the water level low and knew the boys had some access to fresh water while down there.
The rescue team including navy seals and medical experts, say they are all alive and well but it will take 4 hours to determine if they are fit to make the journey out, to waiting rescuers, various countries and armies waiting outside. We are awaiting the rescue mission to bring out the boys, which has gone worldwide.
Potentially the end of this week would have brought in more heavy rains and rising water levels hence the use of 3 of the best cave divers in the world to reach the boys and get them out as fast as possible. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo online, a picture of the boys before they went into the caves