- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
Within a few hours of incumbent president Emmerson Mnangagwa being declared, the 2018 harmonised presidential election winner, Wicknell Chivayo appeared in court today 3 August 2018, charged with fraud, money laundering and contravening the Exchange Control Act. He was remanded in custody until Saturday 4 August 2018 for bail hearing.
The crocodile with an extraordinary turn of speed in the water is now showing his true colours, after the Chivayo arrest, certainly the first scalp to fall so far in the new Mnangagwa, Zanu pf stalwarts, securocrats militarised regime after the Mnangagwa presidential victory,..one down many more to go…hokoyo!
Businessman Wicknell Chivayo yesterday appeared in court on allegations of defrauding the Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) of over $5 million. Police arrested Chivayo the day of the new Zimbabwe president electoral victory, at Robert Mugabe International Airport as Chivayo was about to fly away to South Africa.
Harare provincial magistrate Mr Elisha Singano presided over the case in court where Chamisa was charged with fraud, money laundering and contravening sections of the Exchange Control Act.
The charge is that Wicknell Chivayo’s company, Intratrek Zimbabwe, was corruptly awarded the US$5 607 814,24 Gwanda solar power plant tender by ZPC , a decision influenced by Zimbabwe’s then Minister of Energy and Power Development, Samuel Undenge. Undenge, was recently convicted of a separate charge,and is expected to be arrested and jointly charged with Chivayo.
The state opposed bail as authorities felt that its not in the interest of justice to free him because of fears of interference due to the seriousness of the offence, along with the fact that Chivayo, is considered a flight risk. Chivayo was emanded in custody to Sartuday 4 August 2018. More to follow… By Sibusiso Ngwenya.
see more at http://newzimbabwevision.com/breaking-news-zimbabwes-controversial-businessman-wicknell-chivayo-remanded-in-custody-charged-with-fraud-money-laundering-and-contravening-the-exchange-control-act/
INFORMATION IS POWER!- Lets invite friends and family worldwide and grow our numbers as fast as ‘bullet trains’ and shift the balance of power from our oppressors to the people of Zimbabwe. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 153,909 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 31,354 Members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 19,262 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,085 likes and 22,086 followers .
Followed by 11,496 people – By Sibusiso Ngwenya