- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
MDC Deputy National Chairperson Job Sikhala been charged with subverting constitutional government which is a crime against the state and is facing up to 20 years in prison if he is convicted.
Reports from Harare indicate that Sikhala has been detained and will appear at Harare Magistrates Court on Wednesday.
Sikhala is accused of telling MDC supporters that President Emmerson Mnangagwa will be overthrown before 2023.
Human Rights Lawyer Pedzisai Ruhanya said, “With respect, while my friend Hon Job Sikhala’s purported freedom of expression may be undesirable especially in authoritarian regimes such as Zimbabwe, it is definitely not TREASONOUS. Treason happened in November 2017. Even Smith was not overthrown but Mugabe was clear treason!”
The law of Zimbabwe described subversion in this manner:
(2) Any person who, whether inside or outside Zimbabwe
(a) organises or sets up, or advocates, urges or suggests the organisation or setting up of, any group or body with a view to that group or body
(i) overthrowing or attempting to overthrow the Government by unconstitutional means; or
(ii) taking over or attempting to take over the Government by unconstitutional means or usurping the functions of the Government; or
(iii) coercing or attempting to coerce the Government;
(b) supports or assists any group or body in doing or attempting to do any of the things
described in subparagraph (i), (ii) or (iii) of paragraph (a);
shall be guilty of subverting the constitutional government and liable to imprisonment for a period not exceeding twenty years without the option of a fine.Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 206,372Members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.