- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
The party through its official facebook page announce that It is with deep regret that it announces the death of Matimba, the party’s head of the Welfare Department.
“Matimba was a dedicated party cadre who served the MDC with distinction since 1999,” reads the post.
“He was the key man in the provision of assistance and looking into the welfare of all victims of Zanu PF and State brutality throughout the country. He will be sorely missed in the party.”
The party said mourners are gathered at No//5469, Manyame Park, St Marys, Chitungwiza.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Matimba family in this sad hour,” reads the post. by Stephen Jakes. Bulawayo24