- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
The party through its official facebook page announce that It is with deep regret that it announces the death of Matimba, the party’s head of the Welfare Department.
“Matimba was a dedicated party cadre who served the MDC with distinction since 1999,” reads the post.
“He was the key man in the provision of assistance and looking into the welfare of all victims of Zanu PF and State brutality throughout the country. He will be sorely missed in the party.”
The party said mourners are gathered at No//5469, Manyame Park, St Marys, Chitungwiza.
“Our thoughts and prayers are with the Matimba family in this sad hour,” reads the post. by Stephen Jakes. Bulawayo24