- Moses Mzila Ndlovu and his two sons arrested by the Zimbabwean and detained at Figtree Police station in Matebeleland, Zimbabwe.
- ''HALLELUJAH, Amen! www.newzimbabwevision.com pressures musician Mahendere not to attend Korean cult leader Hak Ja Han Moon function at National Sports Stadium'
- Ex Harare chair of commission Mahachi, denied bail for contracting his company in US$80 million Airport Road rehabilitation project.
- ZIMBABWE water insecurity in urban centres, exposes residents to waterborne diseases such as cholera and typhoid : Welcome to the Korean North cult worship....what a cursed nation!
- A Josiah Magama Tongogara Barracks soldier gave a loaded AK47 assault rifle to four robbers: as Zimbabwean welcomes North Korea cullt worship leader
People across Britain, currently enjoying World Cup matches and the warm sunny weather, are set to face major disappointment as chicken, beer and fizzy drinks run out because a
CO2- carbon dioxide for carbonating drinks and preserving some packed fresh food and used in the slaughter process, could run out within days.
It is reported that nine of Britain’s largest poultry plants could be out of service within days due to the shortage, as some slaughter houses only have two days of carbon dioxide supply left . More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya