- Prophet Makandiwa warns Mnangagwa of an inevitable foreign military intervention
- 'CHAMISA, YOU FAIL TO REPAINT HARVEST HOUSE, replace broken windows yet fantasize about rebuilding Zimbabwe! What errant nonsense is that?' MDC-T VP Gutu.
- 'Mnangagwa has warned his nephew 'Queen Bee' Tagwirei, against withholding Command Agriculture fuel'
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH (BIBLE) 34 FEAR-Psalm 56:3 'When I am afraid, I put my trust in you'.
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC-T Alliance principal Tendai Biti has this morning been convicted of contravening the Electoral Act, by magistrate Ms Gloria Takundwa
People across Britain, currently enjoying World Cup matches and the warm sunny weather, are set to face major disappointment as chicken, beer and fizzy drinks run out because a
CO2- carbon dioxide for carbonating drinks and preserving some packed fresh food and used in the slaughter process, could run out within days.
It is reported that nine of Britain’s largest poultry plants could be out of service within days due to the shortage, as some slaughter houses only have two days of carbon dioxide supply left . More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya