- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
The exiled Snowden reportedly downloaded as much as 1,7 million secret files but now; arising from this, Britain has withdrawn its spies from foreign missions after Russia and China, reportedly deciphered Snowdens files.
The fears are that while no agents have been harmed, for years Russia and China will be sifting through the records which identify and locate their whereabouts thereby endangering them and so, primarily for safety, this step had been neccessitated. Sibusiso Ngwenya.