- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
Dame Tessa, who was 70, was diagnosed with a glioblastoma multiforme brain tumour in May 2017. She was a fomer social worker and first elected into parliament in 1992. The most senior position she held in Government was the post of Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, a post she held from 2001 to 2007
Dame Tessa Jowell reportedly suffered a haemorrhage on Friday, and fell into a coma until she eventually died on Saturday. , Her message to the people is that , what gives life, meaning is not just how it was lived but how it draws to a close in the end. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.