- 'Mnangagwa must just look around himself for corrupt people and criminals who occupy public office'-Chamisa
- ZAPU LEADER DUMISO DABENGWA who was treated in South Africa early this year, was see in a wheelchair at Joshua Mqabuko International Airport
- Four ambulances attended as 19 people were injured in a three kombis pile up near Bulawayo Entumbane Shopping Complex yesterday.
- JOHANE MARANGE APOSTOLIC sect members forcibly remove the seriously wounded kombi driver from hospital. He drove the kombi involved in the accident that claimed 13 lives in Macheke.
- CLIMATE AND POLLUTION DISASTERS: DURBAN KZN FLOODING in South Africa, 32 dead, soon after cyclone IDAI in Mozambique and Zimbabwe, see also online photos of plastic pollution on Durban beachfront
Dame Tessa, who was 70, was diagnosed with a glioblastoma multiforme brain tumour in May 2017. She was a fomer social worker and first elected into parliament in 1992. The most senior position she held in Government was the post of Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, a post she held from 2001 to 2007
Dame Tessa Jowell reportedly suffered a haemorrhage on Friday, and fell into a coma until she eventually died on Saturday. , Her message to the people is that , what gives life, meaning is not just how it was lived but how it draws to a close in the end. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.