- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
Dame Tessa, who was 70, was diagnosed with a glioblastoma multiforme brain tumour in May 2017. She was a fomer social worker and first elected into parliament in 1992. The most senior position she held in Government was the post of Secretary of State for Culture, Media and Sport, a post she held from 2001 to 2007
Dame Tessa Jowell reportedly suffered a haemorrhage on Friday, and fell into a coma until she eventually died on Saturday. , Her message to the people is that , what gives life, meaning is not just how it was lived but how it draws to a close in the end. More news to follow. Sibusiso Ngwenya.