- ZANU PF has a huge advantage , with huge billboards and banners of Mnangagwa on buildings, across the country, imported hundreds of new vehicles, a US$200 million war chest along with receiving US$6m from Zimbabwe's treasury
- 'IF ZIMBABWE'S OPPOSITION FEEL ELECTORAL PROCESSES ARE BEING VIOLATED, THEY SHOULD SEEK LEGAL JUSTICE, NOT MAKE UNREASONABLE DEMANDS'- chairperson of The Elders, Kofi Annan
- SHOCKING: CHAMISA SITS IDLY, AS HIS SECURITY ASSAULT AN MDC ALLIANCE CANDIDATE (76) SPRAY CHEMICAL INTO HIS EYES, THROW AWAY HIS KEYS AND LEAVE HIM HELPLESSLY WRITHING IN PAIN ALONE IN THE BUSH:
- FORMER ENERGY MINISTER, SAMUEL UNDENGE has been jailed four years’ imprisonment, for abuse of public office.
- ZIMBABWE'S 31 JULY 2018 ELECTIONS -LAND IS AT STAKE 'Don't lose sleep over demos... opposition is making unnecessary noise', says Zim president at a'whites only' rally at Borrowdale race course in Harare.
‘British Ambassador to Zimbabwe, has reportedly indicated that Whitehall wants to “repatriate” about 2 500 Zimbabwean illegals from the UK’
ABOUT 2 500 Zimbabweans living in the UK illegally could soon be deported back to their country of origin after the British government announced its intention to do so.
British Ambassador to Zimbabwe, Catriona Lang, said Whitehall wanted to “repatriate” Zimbabwean illegals during her meeting with Vice President Kembo Mohadi at his Munhumutapa office in Harare Tuesday afternoon.
This comes as Theresa May’s government is determined to reduce the number of immigrants coming into the country by thousands.
Mohadi said Zimbabwe had no problem receiving its nationals back but would want them vetted to ensure that they are genuine Zimbabweans before taking them back.
“We also talked about the repatriation of the people that the British government said they want repatriated back to Zimbabwe,” VP Mohadi told journalists
“They are standing at about 2 500 for the time being. We said we would want to vet them before they leave the UK. We want to know whether or not they are Zimbabweans or if they are not fugitives who had run away from justice.”
Mohadi said they also spoke about the repatriation of human skulls of some of Zimbabwe’s heroes and heroines from the First Chimurenga, which are in London. He said Ms Laing denied that the remains were being displayed in British museums. Source – newzimbabwe