- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
- DOCTORS, protesting Peter Magombeyi abduction on Saturday after calling for a pay strike, blocked by riot police
A 58-year-old British woman has died on a Ryanair flight that was just moments from taking off from Majorca.
The passenger was taken ill on the plane as it prepared to leave Palma for Edinburgh on Wednesday.
Paramedics boarded the aircraft to treat the passenger but she “sadly passed away”, Ryanair said.
The Foreign Office said officials were supporting the woman’s family.
Ryanair said in a statement: “This flight from Palma to Edinburgh (22 May) was delayed ahead of take-off after a customer became ill prior to departure.
“Paramedics boarded the aircraft after medical assistance was requested but the customer sadly passed away.
“Ryanair extends its deepest sympathies to the bereaved and is providing any assistance required.”
A Foreign Office spokeswoman said: “Our consular staff are supporting the family of a British woman following her death in Spain.”
A post-mortem will reportedly be carried out today. yahoophoto-The plane was due to depart from Palma airport in Majorca (Wikipedia/stock photo)