- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
A Bulawayo bound Greyhound bus was involved in an accident in the early hours of today near Luis Trichardt town in South Africa’s Limpopo.
Fifty people were reportedly injured, but no deaths were reported, when the driver of a Greyhound bus they were travelling in lost control resulting in the bus overturning in the early hours of today near Luis Trichardt town in South Africa’s Limpopo province. The bus was coming from Johannesburg headed for Bulawayo.
by Thupeyo Muleya