- HOW A 12 YEAR OLD GIRL STOPPED A TRAIN FROM going over a broken rail and killing over 300 passengers from Victoria Falls to Bulawayo in Zimbabwe
- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
A Bulawayo bound Greyhound bus was involved in an accident in the early hours of today near Luis Trichardt town in South Africa’s Limpopo.
Fifty people were reportedly injured, but no deaths were reported, when the driver of a Greyhound bus they were travelling in lost control resulting in the bus overturning in the early hours of today near Luis Trichardt town in South Africa’s Limpopo province. The bus was coming from Johannesburg headed for Bulawayo.
by Thupeyo Muleya