- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
Bulawayo mayor Martin Moyo told hundreds of vendors at a stakeholders meeting today at the Small city hall that the June 26 deadline would be impossible for them to meet by providing legal vending sites.
As such Moyo said vendors should ‘relax’ at their illegal sites while BCC “works out something”.
1, 975 vendors have applied for vending licences.
“As council we want to assist you in the best manner as we could.
“Industries have closed and taken over by churches and many people have resorted to vending” said the MDC-T mayor.
He added “We wont be able to meet Government June 26 deadline.
“However, we pledge to work out something soon.”
Local government minister Ignatius Chombo has had several run-ins with BCC and several MDC-T led local authorities by Thobekile Zhou.Source: Byo24News