- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
- 134 MORE DOCTORS DISMISSED AFTER 77 WERE FIRED last week for absenteeism. So far 213 disciplinary hearings have been conducted and 211 doctors found guilty.
- A KAGUVI BARRACKS soldier Aaron Taurai Mlambo committed suicide using his service gun, an AK 47 rifle after shooting his wife Evelyn Madawo (24) and injuring her 41-year-old mother Nomari Madawo following a misunderstanding in Manyame Park, Chitungwiza. Paul Ngwenya
- CHIVI SOUTH MP KILLER ZIVHU pays for driving lessons for 100 sex workers and homeless people, claiming that it is training them in a skill that can empower them
- ACCIDENT: 1DEAD-MNANGAGWA'S NIECE,(ZMF) president Ms Henrieta Rushwaya was involved in an accident just outside Kwekwe
Bulawayo mayor Martin Moyo told hundreds of vendors at a stakeholders meeting today at the Small city hall that the June 26 deadline would be impossible for them to meet by providing legal vending sites.
As such Moyo said vendors should ‘relax’ at their illegal sites while BCC “works out something”.
1, 975 vendors have applied for vending licences.
“As council we want to assist you in the best manner as we could.
“Industries have closed and taken over by churches and many people have resorted to vending” said the MDC-T mayor.
He added “We wont be able to meet Government June 26 deadline.
“However, we pledge to work out something soon.”
Local government minister Ignatius Chombo has had several run-ins with BCC and several MDC-T led local authorities by Thobekile Zhou.Source: Byo24News