- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
Bulawayo mayor Martin Moyo told hundreds of vendors at a stakeholders meeting today at the Small city hall that the June 26 deadline would be impossible for them to meet by providing legal vending sites.
As such Moyo said vendors should ‘relax’ at their illegal sites while BCC “works out something”.
1, 975 vendors have applied for vending licences.
“As council we want to assist you in the best manner as we could.
“Industries have closed and taken over by churches and many people have resorted to vending” said the MDC-T mayor.
He added “We wont be able to meet Government June 26 deadline.
“However, we pledge to work out something soon.”
Local government minister Ignatius Chombo has had several run-ins with BCC and several MDC-T led local authorities by Thobekile Zhou.Source: Byo24News