- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
The Bulawayo City Council has received financing from the African Development Bank (AfDB) for the Bulawayo Water and Sewerage Services Improvement Project [BWSSIP] and now invites recent unemployed graduates from universities or institutions of higher learning, to apply for 12 month internship positions in the following fields, Civil Engineering (1), Electro-Mechanical (1), Procurement (1), Finance (1), Information Technology (1) and Social Sciences (1).
CVs specifically labelled “Expression of Interest for Internship Attachments including proof of qualifications, areas of interest and recommendation letters should be submitted to the address below by January 22, 2018 at 4:00 p.m and interns will receive a small monthly compensation
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Bulawayo City Council
P. O. Box 591
E-mail: (M Tshalebwa-mtshalebwa@citybyo .co.zw and project email:firstname.lastname@example.org) More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya