- 'Prostate cancer sufferer South African music legend Hugh Masekela (78) has died'.
- Parliament Committee told Energy Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC) was prejudiced through 'irregular Chivayo payments' of over US$7 million, not US$5 million as originally reported .
- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa has fired principal director of State residences, Innocent Dzapasi Tizora, as more heads are set to roll within his office in the continued purge of deposed former president Mugabe's aides
- Over 11 000 faulty prepaid meters were imported by Zesa after failing to certify the gadgets during manufacturing before shipment
- The Zaka East Member of Parliament reportedly was found lying dead on his sofa this morning at his rural home in Chiromo village after complaining about his high blood pressure.
The Bulawayo City Council has received financing from the African Development Bank (AfDB) for the Bulawayo Water and Sewerage Services Improvement Project [BWSSIP] and now invites recent unemployed graduates from universities or institutions of higher learning, to apply for 12 month internship positions in the following fields, Civil Engineering (1), Electro-Mechanical (1), Procurement (1), Finance (1), Information Technology (1) and Social Sciences (1).
CVs specifically labelled “Expression of Interest for Internship Attachments including proof of qualifications, areas of interest and recommendation letters should be submitted to the address below by January 22, 2018 at 4:00 p.m and interns will receive a small monthly compensation
Attention: Human Resources Manager
Bulawayo City Council
P. O. Box 591
E-mail: (M Tshalebwa-mtshalebwa@citybyo .co.zw and project email:firstname.lastname@example.org) More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya