- 'EMBATTLED MDC-T VP Khupe approaches Justice ministry, demanding for US$1,8 million Political Parties Finance Act (PPFA) to be channelled to her faction'.
- APPROXIMATELY 30,000 PEOPLE ATTENDED TODAY'S MARCH AGAINST RACISM IN LONDON in an expression of unity against a rise in racism, Islamophobia and anti-Semitism.
- GRACE MUGABE NOW HAS A NEW GRAND DAUGHTER BORN TO her son Russel Goreraza's South African girl friend Dineo Gwendoline
- ANDREW NGWENYA a.k.a ANDY MURIDZO was hauled before the courts yesterday after he was involved in a hit-and-run accident that damaged three cars.
- A MUZARABANI WOMAN ALLEGEDLY THREW HER SIX WEEK OLD BABY on Wednesday down a blair toilet after a paternity row with her husband .
Paul Ndlovu, was allegedly found dead at about 10AM.
A post mortem is set to determine the actual cause of death.
Acting Bulawayo police spokesperson Assistant Inspector Abednico Ncube confirmed the death and said no foul play was suspected.
“I can confirm the sudden death of a lecturer at Hillside Teachers’ who was found dead today (yesterday) in the morning. He was found dead in his office.
His body was taken to United Bulawayo Hospitals (UBH) by Hillside Police for post mortem,” said Asst Insp Ncube.
It could not be established yesterday if Ndlovu was suffering from any ailment.
Hillside Teachers’ College Principal Mr Edward Gumpo said:
“I can neither confirm nor deny the matter. I’m not cleared to comment on such issues. Such communication has to come through head office.”
Some students at the college said a security guard found Ndlovu’s body and alerted officials who then called the police.
Source – chroncile