- CORONA VIRUS: NATIONAL EXPRESS,will suspend all coach services until further notice from Sunday 5 April at 23:59 according to the Express UK Coach Managing Director
- CORONA VIRUS HYPOTHESIS BY Dr THOMAS COWAN, who says this may be history repeating itself and caused by 5G at the Health And Human Rights Summit in Tucson, Arizona
- BULAWAYO POLICE ARREST HUNDREDS of people who were queuing at TM Hyper to buy maize meal, a few hours after the police issued an order instructing people to vacate the CBD and follow the Lockdown regulations that seek to effect social distancing.
- JUDGEMENT that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T, reinforces Khupe's claim to MDC constitutional leadership and control of MDC finances, assets including, buildings, furniture, vehicles and documents, literally all MDC material as the acting president of the MDC at law.
- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
Primary and secondary Education Minister Lazarus Dokora is bracing for a tough evening as he face Bulawayo media.
Dokora is set to address Bulawayo Press Club.
One key issue which journalists are set to quiz Dokora is on continued deployment of non-Ndebele speaking teachers in Matabeleland especially in rural areas.
According to Bulawayo Press Club interactive platform, veteran journalist Methuseli Moyo posted
“Coming to defend his evil system of sending Non-Ndebele speaking teachers,”.
Today Mthwakazi Republic accused Dokora of pursuing the 1979 Grand Plan of Zanu PF which sought to eliminate people of Matabeleland in the developmental projects done by the government.
“The minister of education’s education policy presides over an Education Master Policy meant to finalize the fulfillment of the 1979 grand plan,” it said.
Another journalist Benson Dube said “There are teachers who have been practising without maths qualification. The question to Dr Dokora is what is the ministry going to do with those without maths at ‘o’ level?”
He added “vele do you need Maths to teach Ndebele? If you graduated from Hillside college ngo 1990 to teach Ndebele, history and literature why would you need Maths?”.by Thobekile Zhou. source-Bulawayo24