- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
Primary and secondary Education Minister Lazarus Dokora is bracing for a tough evening as he face Bulawayo media.
Dokora is set to address Bulawayo Press Club.
One key issue which journalists are set to quiz Dokora is on continued deployment of non-Ndebele speaking teachers in Matabeleland especially in rural areas.
According to Bulawayo Press Club interactive platform, veteran journalist Methuseli Moyo posted
“Coming to defend his evil system of sending Non-Ndebele speaking teachers,”.
Today Mthwakazi Republic accused Dokora of pursuing the 1979 Grand Plan of Zanu PF which sought to eliminate people of Matabeleland in the developmental projects done by the government.
“The minister of education’s education policy presides over an Education Master Policy meant to finalize the fulfillment of the 1979 grand plan,” it said.
Another journalist Benson Dube said “There are teachers who have been practising without maths qualification. The question to Dr Dokora is what is the ministry going to do with those without maths at ‘o’ level?”
He added “vele do you need Maths to teach Ndebele? If you graduated from Hillside college ngo 1990 to teach Ndebele, history and literature why would you need Maths?”.by Thobekile Zhou. source-Bulawayo24