- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Top Bulawayo lawyer Mlweliwenkululeko Ncube (38) has been arrested for allegedly raping his ex-girlfriend who parted ways with him six years ago.
Police arrested Ncube in dramatic fashion at the Tredgold Courts in Bulawayo this morning where he was attending a maintenance court session.
The 35-year-old victim who cannot be named for ethical reasons allegedly told police Ncube forced himself on her on April 2 in his office.
Sources close to the case told Bulawayo24.com that the woman had gone to his office because Ncube was handling the winding down of an estate where she is a beneficiary.
“He allegedly told her it had been a long time since he last had sex with a woman and started touching her. She told him to stop but he grabbed her and had sex with her without her consent,” said the source.
This afternoon, Ncube was still being held at Bulawayo Central Police Station.
In 2017 there was widespread panic among relatives and friends following strange posts on Ncube’ Facebook page, which appeared like suicide notes.
Mr Ncube’s Facebook page was inundated with messages from friends and colleagues pleading with him to reconsider the decision “to kill himself.”
He later said his account had been hacked. Byo24