- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Top Bulawayo lawyer Mlweliwenkululeko Ncube (38) has been arrested for allegedly raping his ex-girlfriend who parted ways with him six years ago.
Police arrested Ncube in dramatic fashion at the Tredgold Courts in Bulawayo this morning where he was attending a maintenance court session.
The 35-year-old victim who cannot be named for ethical reasons allegedly told police Ncube forced himself on her on April 2 in his office.
Sources close to the case told Bulawayo24.com that the woman had gone to his office because Ncube was handling the winding down of an estate where she is a beneficiary.
“He allegedly told her it had been a long time since he last had sex with a woman and started touching her. She told him to stop but he grabbed her and had sex with her without her consent,” said the source.
This afternoon, Ncube was still being held at Bulawayo Central Police Station.
In 2017 there was widespread panic among relatives and friends following strange posts on Ncube’ Facebook page, which appeared like suicide notes.
Mr Ncube’s Facebook page was inundated with messages from friends and colleagues pleading with him to reconsider the decision “to kill himself.”
He later said his account had been hacked. Byo24