- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Top Bulawayo lawyer Mlweliwenkululeko Ncube (38) has been arrested for allegedly raping his ex-girlfriend who parted ways with him six years ago.
Police arrested Ncube in dramatic fashion at the Tredgold Courts in Bulawayo this morning where he was attending a maintenance court session.
The 35-year-old victim who cannot be named for ethical reasons allegedly told police Ncube forced himself on her on April 2 in his office.
Sources close to the case told Bulawayo24.com that the woman had gone to his office because Ncube was handling the winding down of an estate where she is a beneficiary.
“He allegedly told her it had been a long time since he last had sex with a woman and started touching her. She told him to stop but he grabbed her and had sex with her without her consent,” said the source.
This afternoon, Ncube was still being held at Bulawayo Central Police Station.
In 2017 there was widespread panic among relatives and friends following strange posts on Ncube’ Facebook page, which appeared like suicide notes.
Mr Ncube’s Facebook page was inundated with messages from friends and colleagues pleading with him to reconsider the decision “to kill himself.”
He later said his account had been hacked. Byo24