- NELSON CHAMISA at the start of 2020, promised , he will unseat Mnangagwa who will fall within the first five weeks of 2020...hmn!
- THOKOZANE KHUPHE, MDC-T HAS RESOLVED TO RECALL ALL REMAINING MDC ALLIANCE MPs AND COUNCILLORS , setting the stage for a bruising fight in forthcoming by-elections.
- EXECUTIVE CHAIRMAN OF ZESA HOLDINGS, DR SYDNEY GATA has been re-instated to his position as Executive Chairman.
- MDC-T ACTING PRESIDENT THOKOZANE KHUPHE HAS FIRED THE FOLLOWING EIGHT BULAWAYO Councilors from the party rendering their wards vacant:
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA CELEBRATED HIS 78th birthday today, like Mugabe, the road to 95 yrs old like Mugabe begins,..watch this space!
BULAWAYO POLICE ABDUCT NOMAGUGU MATHUTHU, Zimlive EDITOR, MDUDUZI MATHUTHU’S SISTER …to force Mduduzi out of hiding and hand himself over to the police.
Nomagugu was picked up after police ransacked Mathuthu’s house in search equipment allegedly used by him to incite Zimbabweans to demonstrate against President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s government.
A close associate of Mathuthu, Profesor Jonathan Moyo wrote on Twitter that, “After raiding @Mathuthu’s house, ransacking it and turning it upside down in search of imaginary subversive material for tomorrow’s demo, the @PoliceZimbabwe in Bulawayo have abducted Mduduzi’s sister, Nomagugu Mathuthu, and are illegally holding her as bait for her brother!”
According to ZimLive Mathuthu is currently in hiding -Sibusiso Ngwenya- Byo24