- EX South Africa President Jacob Zuma is currently in Cuba seeking treatment for a memory loss illness linked to an alleged poison plot from 2014.
- BRITISH AMBASSADOR TO ZIMBABWE, Melanie Robinson says because of a failure to implement genuine reforms, Zimbabwe is far from joining the Commonwealth
- PASSPORT- US$318 for diaspora ZWL $53 local, and ZWL $253 FOR emergency passport , with a backlog of 359 288 passports since August 2018-NONSENSE!
- WOMEN POWER !-FINLAND'S THIRD FEMALE PRIME MINISTER, SANNA MARIN (34) IS THE WORLD'S YOUNGEST PRIME MINISTER and her new finance minister Katri Kulmuni, 32
- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
Police have arrested 131 young people including a 13-year-old boy in Bulawayo over the infamous vuzu parties that were held in the city over the weekend.
The youths who are being held in custody will appear in court tomorrow. ZRP Acting Spokesperson for Bulawayo province, Inspector Abednico Ncube told reporters that police rounded up the youths on Saturday evening.
Some of the young people are alleged to have been drunk on alcohol and drugs. Among the arrested are 15 girls while the youngest of the juveniles is said to be 13 years old.
“We discovered alcohol, drugs and used condoms,” said Inspector Ncube. Besides alcohol which the youths are said to have been drinking, the police also found sex enhancing pills.
Meanwhile, the ZRP has appealed to parents and other members of the community to assist law enforcement agencies in dealing with the vuzu parties scourge which has rocked Bulawayo. Source – zbc