- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
Police have arrested 131 young people including a 13-year-old boy in Bulawayo over the infamous vuzu parties that were held in the city over the weekend.
The youths who are being held in custody will appear in court tomorrow. ZRP Acting Spokesperson for Bulawayo province, Inspector Abednico Ncube told reporters that police rounded up the youths on Saturday evening.
Some of the young people are alleged to have been drunk on alcohol and drugs. Among the arrested are 15 girls while the youngest of the juveniles is said to be 13 years old.
“We discovered alcohol, drugs and used condoms,” said Inspector Ncube. Besides alcohol which the youths are said to have been drinking, the police also found sex enhancing pills.
Meanwhile, the ZRP has appealed to parents and other members of the community to assist law enforcement agencies in dealing with the vuzu parties scourge which has rocked Bulawayo. Source – zbc