- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
- MDC-T LEADER THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS EXPELLED EIGHT SENATORS from parliament as they no longer represent the interests of the MDC-T party with effect from June 30 June 2020
- PAKISTAN-180 PASSENGERS RETURNING TO SOUTH AFRICA AND ZIMBABWE, RELIEVED AFTER 'MAZAMBURA RURAL BUS SERVICE' -a.ka.a Air Zimbabwe' 8767-200 ER aircraft with 17 crew and 2 passengers emergency landing,-this time it had not run out of fuel, just the left engine shut down!
- OVER 42 NURSES AND 26 STUDENT NURSES AT THE UNITED BULAWAYO HOSPITALS (UBH) quarantined following the death of a 79-year-old woman who succumbed to Covid-19 last week.
- A GWANDA miner(31) , allegedly strangling his workmate and dumping the body on a railway line, where it was crushed by a train to conceal the murder.
Following the district rallies held by the party on Sunday the 6th of March 2016 in Byo, the members of the Presidential Guard stationed at the Byo State House have taken upon themselves to go around Saurstown suburb fishing out all those individuals who attended the party meeting at Hide Out Hall and beating them.
Two women were tortured and had their dresses torn up by the soldiers. They were insulted for turning byo central constituency into a PDP territory.
Three men were forced to admit that they attended a meeting that was addressed by Biti, Sipepa, Matibenga and Gorden where Mugabe was insulted. These men were forced to do some press ups before they were kicked on their bumbs.
All these victims of the soldiers narrated their ordeal to their councilor Mrs Mataka-Moyo. They also reported to their district leaders.
PDP would like to condemns in no uncertain terms these barbaric acts of violence and intimidation by the military establishment.
PDP is seriously considering taking a legal route against Minister of Defence Sydney Sekaramayi, General Chiwenga and the Commander of the Presidential Guard based in Byo State House in line with the provisions of the constitution which prohibit the members of the security forces from participating in partisan politics.
Dr Gorden Moyo