- "We can't work with miracle economic policies, no it won't work waking up RTGS and Bond now being Zim Dollar.That is illegal !." Ex VP Joice Mujuru.
- UNEMPLOYMENT crisis as Chamisa has dismissed 145 MDC employees, security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai
- A HARARE woman Stella Kwanisai (31), claimed maintenance from two men for the same child using two birth certificates.
- SIX POACHERS JAILED NINE YEARS EACH for illegal possession of two pieces of ivory weighing 37 kg worth US$9 250.
- ZANU PF YOUTH LEAGUE HAS ANNOUNCED the suspension of former home affairs minister, Obert Mpofu and banned him along with several others from Zanu pf offices.
The Bulawayo City has advised residents that there will be an interruption in refuse removal service in Mahatshula, Woodville, Killarney, Emhlangeni and parts of the CBD due to fuel shortages.
The council has urged residents to keep the City clean and to store garbage in their homesteads, which shall be collected when garbage removal begins. Bulawayo24.