- WHO remembers that in July 2017, the despot 94 year old deposed former president Robert Mugabe the then Zanu Pf leader donated US $1 mllion of his own money to AU while the struggling Zimbabwe nation collapsed
- 'TENSION mounts between Mnangagwa and the military , amid revelations that the army is exerting overbearing influence on the executive'.
- Relations between President Emmerson Mnangagwa and deposed former president Robert Mugabe are now at an all time low after numerous developments exposed Mnangagwa's hypocrisy in keeping Mugabe safe.
- 'MDC T VP Dr Thokozani Khupe apologises to all who may have been offended by the uncharacteristic representation of MDC-T '
- BULAWAYO POLICE RECOVER THE DEAD BODY OF AN unidentified woman was found , undressed with a boulder on her head
Burundi has once again come to the media spotlight as one of Burundi’s National Vice Presidents, Gervais Rufyikiri the second Vice President, has skipped the border and fled to Belgium, claiming that he was in real fear for his security after personally being threatened for speaking out against or denouncing President Pierre Nkurunziza’s volatile bid for a third term in office, a move considered to be unconstitutional.
Following President Pierre Nkurunziza there were subsequent protests against the president since 26th April 2005, by the people and the assasination of a key opposition figure, and thousands of civillians fled across Burundi’s borders to neighbouring nations for safety after growing violence injured many people. Burundi’s government have denied the allegations laid by the Burundi’s government’s second Vice President Gervais Rufyikiri . by Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photo-Burundi Vice-President Gervais Rufyikiri -breakingtimes.