- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
Burundi has once again come to the media spotlight as one of Burundi’s National Vice Presidents, Gervais Rufyikiri the second Vice President, has skipped the border and fled to Belgium, claiming that he was in real fear for his security after personally being threatened for speaking out against or denouncing President Pierre Nkurunziza’s volatile bid for a third term in office, a move considered to be unconstitutional.
Following President Pierre Nkurunziza there were subsequent protests against the president since 26th April 2005, by the people and the assasination of a key opposition figure, and thousands of civillians fled across Burundi’s borders to neighbouring nations for safety after growing violence injured many people. Burundi’s government have denied the allegations laid by the Burundi’s government’s second Vice President Gervais Rufyikiri . by Sibusiso Ngwenya.
photo-Burundi Vice-President Gervais Rufyikiri -breakingtimes.