- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
In the wake of veteran Jeremy Corbyns surprise victory in the labour party leadership battle, the British Prime Minister and leader of the Conservatives party, David Cameron has posted on twitter that ‘The Labour Party is now a threat to our national security, our economic security and your family’s security’. source-twitter
see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com
photo-guardian-British Prime Minister and leader of the Conservatives party, David Cameron