- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
Almost two weeks after the polls in Cameroon, on Friday morning the court has rejected all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde. Cameroonian President Paul Biya is seeking a seventh term in office which will make him one of Africa’s longest-serving leaders, second to Equatorial Guinea’s Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo.
In an election dominated by Africa’s traditional, allegations of voter intimidation, violence and rigging, Cameroon’s three main opposition leaders including Joshua Osih and Cabral Libii , along with other key opposition figures, called for a cancellation of the poll results. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya