- SHOCKING: MNANGAGWA leads destruction of Christianity by endorsing the Korean cult led by Hak Ja Han Moon, allegedly 'the only-begotten daughter of God, and True Mother,the new messiah replacing Jesus '
- Zimbabweans are always ahead in their scams, for example the 'Chinhoyi Rock Diesel scam' and now the Consumer Council of Zimbabwe (CCZ) has revealed that bakers are colouring white flour , brown
- STATE ISSUES WARRANT of arrest for former Permanent Secretary in the Ministry of Mines and Mining Development Francis Gudyanga after he failed to turn up for court .
- BASIS INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 8: Verses on overcoming life struggles, worries, trials and tribulations through reaching out to God in prayer.
- 'NOVEMBER 2017 ZIMBABWE COUP that never was'-This event stands out worldwide as the biggest con, code named 'Operation Restore Order', a look at Mnangagwa's legitimacy challenge.
Almost two weeks after the polls in Cameroon, on Friday morning the court has rejected all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde. Cameroonian President Paul Biya is seeking a seventh term in office which will make him one of Africa’s longest-serving leaders, second to Equatorial Guinea’s Teodoro Obiang Nguema Mbasogo.
In an election dominated by Africa’s traditional, allegations of voter intimidation, violence and rigging, Cameroon’s three main opposition leaders including Joshua Osih and Cabral Libii , along with other key opposition figures, called for a cancellation of the poll results. More news to follow. By Sibusiso Ngwenya