- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
CARLIFORNIA WILDFIRES -63 DEAD, 600 MISSING-The death toll from the worst fires in US state History continues to rise in Carlifornia where two major fires are still burning and several fires have been contained. A total of 63 bodies have been found amongst the ashes and more bodies are expected to be found as resuers continue to search amongst the rubble, with at least 600 people still missing.
Hundreds of thousands of acres of forest have been destroyed.Carlifornia is the tenth largest economy in the world and generally prepares ahead for the wild fires season but the sudden evacuation of a place like Paradise that had an evacuation plan after a fire adecade ago, choked up the limited exit roads. Drought conditions and climate change have complicated the crisis, however US officials are not prepared to acknowledge the stark impact of climate change. The reconstruction of infrastructure is expected to take at least twenty years as Paradise was reduced to nothing by the fire, just rubble and ashes. More news to follow By Sibusiso Ngwenya.