- THE CATFIGHTS BETWEEN FORMER CELEBRITY COUPLE Tytan Skhokho and Olinda Chapel eascalated yesterday in a public spat that left social media in meltdown.
- NATIONAL EMERGENCY AS CHINA SENDS 'BIOLOGICAL WEAPONS', basically an army of at least 100,000 ducks 4,827 kilometres (nearly 3,000 miles) from the eastern province of Zhejiang to Pakistan, which shares a border with the Xinjiang province. to fight locust infestation that poses a threat to regional food security.
- MALAWI PARLIAMENT ENDORSES the Cannabis Regulation Bill which allows for the farming of the three leaf herb for medicinal purposes.
- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
Government yesterday announced it will be staggering pension payment to war veterans and spouses of national heroes and ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees.
In a statement, the Public Service Commission said any inconviencies caused were sincerely regretted.
“The Public Service Commission wishes to advise that the Ministry of Finance has staggered pensioners’ pay dates as follows: November 6 – war veterans’ pension, war veterans’ spouse and children’s pension, ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees’ spouse and children’s pension, and national heroes’ spouses and children’s pension. November 10 – rest of pensioners.” – Source-herald