- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
Government yesterday announced it will be staggering pension payment to war veterans and spouses of national heroes and ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees.
In a statement, the Public Service Commission said any inconviencies caused were sincerely regretted.
“The Public Service Commission wishes to advise that the Ministry of Finance has staggered pensioners’ pay dates as follows: November 6 – war veterans’ pension, war veterans’ spouse and children’s pension, ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees’ spouse and children’s pension, and national heroes’ spouses and children’s pension. November 10 – rest of pensioners.” – Source-herald