- 'ZIMBABWE'S academic certificates now for bond notes and toilet paper under militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime' Wake up Zimbabwe!-Sibusiso Ngwenya
- MDC-ALLIANCE ACTIVISTS AND CIVIL SOCIETY PARTNERS HAVE fled to South Africa for safety.
- ' Zimbabwe, Sudan and DRC were supposed to fall within a week as part of United States' aggressive plan against Africa'. George Charamba
- MDC-Alliance organising secretary Amos Chibaya has joined his fellow lawmaker from Chiwundura Livingstone Chiminya in remand prison
- Zupco buses start plying routes between Bulawayo Central Business District and residential suburbs and provide affordable transport to commuters.
Government yesterday announced it will be staggering pension payment to war veterans and spouses of national heroes and ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees.
In a statement, the Public Service Commission said any inconviencies caused were sincerely regretted.
“The Public Service Commission wishes to advise that the Ministry of Finance has staggered pensioners’ pay dates as follows: November 6 – war veterans’ pension, war veterans’ spouse and children’s pension, ex-political prisoners, detainees and restrictees’ spouse and children’s pension, and national heroes’ spouses and children’s pension. November 10 – rest of pensioners.” – Source-herald