- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
PROSECUTOR GENERAL Johannes Tomana says he is not an “easy” man to get rid of adding he “serves at the President’s pleasure” and those seeking to tarnish his image should not expect to succeed in their agenda.Tomana said this as he came under fire for reportedly saying girls as young as 12 can give consent to sex and should be heard by the courts if they wish to start families with older men. Leading the…Read More