- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
Rugare Gumbo, a former Zanu PF stalwart, who was one of the first key figures to fall, in the ruthless Zanu PF purge of December 2014, has declared that Zanu PF can keep their heroes acre to themselves as long as they intend to to use the honour of burial at the heroes acre as symbolic of or a reward for loyalty to Zimbabwe’s President Robert Mugabe. Rugare Gumbo’s outburst was triggered by Mugabe and his…Read More