- ESTRANGED WIFE OF BRIG GEN MUTISI , ex Zim Consolidated Diamond Company (ZCDC) audit executive Dr Cleopatra Mutisi is facing murder charges
- AT LEAST SIX BILLS, lapsed after the august House failed to debate and pass them and dozed off during the First Session of the Ninth Parliament.
- MDC SEEKS HIGH COURT ORDER TO INTERDICT Home Affairs minister Mathema, Police Com-Gen Matanga and Officer Commanding Police Harare Central District from threatening the MDC party’s employees and interfering with the MDC business at Morgan Richard Tsvangirai House in Harare.
- DOCTORS AGAINST CONTROVERSIAL CORONERS OFFICE BILL AS IT VIOLATES their independence of conducting post-mortems without duress, ministerial directives and gives room to false reports
- TENDA BUS SERVICE OWNER, ERNEST MUNGWARI (72) arrested on allegations of obstructing the police and Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) officials from confiscating goods smuggled into the country.
A ZIMBABWE Electricity Transmission and Distribution Company (ZETDC) employee who recently appeared before the court in Gweru on allegations of raping his 4-year-old daughter was on Friday slapped with an effective 9 years in jail. The man, who cannot be named to protect identity of the child, is 39 years old and lives in Gweru’s Mkoba 6 suburb. Regional magistrate Morgan Nemadire sentenced him to 12 years but conditionally suspended three years. Nemadire said…Read More