- President Emmerson Mnangagwa assures Tsvangirais family that Zimbabwe government will cover the R2 million health costs incurred by the late MDC leader, Morgan Tsvangirai
- Harare law firm Atherstone & Cook about his estate more than three times, apparently fearing that his beloved spouse would become a victim of property grabbing by his relatives.
- Funeral UPDATE: Tsvangirai's body flown in army chopper from One Commando barracks in Harare to Humanikwa Village, in Buhera for burial tomorrow
- MDC T SECRETARY GENERAL Douglas Mwonzora says MDC T will soon have an an extraordinary congress for the selection of a new MDC T leader and presidential candidate in preparation for 2018 general polls.
- The late MDC-T leader, Morgan Tsvangirai's mother, Lydia Zvaipa, was conspicuous by her absence at a memorial service for her son held at Mabelreign Methodist Fellowship Church in Harare yesterday, as tensions rose
POLITICAL parties, churches, civic groups and ordinary Zimbabweans have upped the pressure on President Robert Mugabe’s regime to abide by the country’s constitution which guarantees the safety of all citizens and immediately release journalist turned activist Itai Dzamara. After a well-attended prayer rally called for the firebrand activist at Zimbabwe Grounds on Saturday, the conveners of the meeting penned a declaration that called on the State to commit to finding Dzamara. They said, “The head…Read More