- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
Finance and Economic Development minister Patrick Chinamasa has pleaded for a cash bailout from the World Bank to enable Harare to clear its debts and catch up with the rest of the world.Zimbabwe has an external debt of over $8,4 billion which has hamstrung the country from accessing lines of credit from multilateral and bilateral financial institutions. Speaking at the opening ceremony of new World Bank offices in Harare on Wednesday, Chinamasa said the relocation…Read More