- 'ONLY THIRTY' attend Movement for Democratic Change formation led by Thokozani Khupe at their manifesto launch in Harare
- PHOTOS OF TOYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESSOF SUSSEX, WEDDING PHOTOS-was a special one indeed as she smiled throughout, the wedding,
- ROYAL WEDDING, TO BE WATCHED BY OVER ONE BILLION PEOPLE WORLDWIDE Die hard Royal fans, in their thousands are streaming to the Windsor area in London, for space to watch the historical event as Megan Markle marries Prince Harry at St Georges Chapel
- A CUBANA de AVIACION Boeing 737-200 has crashed with 104 people on board on takeoff from Havana's Jose Marti International Airport.
- MASS SCHOOL SHOOTING AT SANTA FE HIGH SCHOOL IN USA, leaves ten dead
The Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) unilaterally increased import duty on all second-hand motor vehicles with effect from last Wednesday.The move has resulted in duty for a wide range of motor vehicles increasing by between $200 and $400, while those importing top-of-the-range second-hand models are forking out more. Where importers used to spend at least $6 000, they now need $400 more. A ZIMRA official at Beitbridge Border Post said the changes sought to ensure…Read More