- 'SHEFFIELD UK Zimbabwean facing UK deportation as 2,500 Zimbabwean failed asylum seekers face 'repatriation in exchange for aid money', according to reports.'
- 'MLISWA admits he looked after ZANUPF Political Commissar, another armed mercenary who campaigned for him through intimidation '
- 'PHD didnt pay tax on mega millions from church regalia, "anointing oil" and "holy water" sales and Yadah Hotel'- Harare magistrate court
- AUTHOR Dr Charles Lovemore Mungoshi (71) in the early hours of today at Parirenyatwa Hospital after battling illness for nearly a decade.
- 'MTHULI NCUBE AND JOHN MANDUDYA DISAGREEMENT on re introduction of Zimdollar currency'
The Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (ZIMRA) unilaterally increased import duty on all second-hand motor vehicles with effect from last Wednesday.The move has resulted in duty for a wide range of motor vehicles increasing by between $200 and $400, while those importing top-of-the-range second-hand models are forking out more. Where importers used to spend at least $6 000, they now need $400 more. A ZIMRA official at Beitbridge Border Post said the changes sought to ensure…Read More