- LABOUR SUSPENDS JEREMY CORBYN AFTER revealing instances of harassment, discrimnation, anti-Semitism, failure to provide adequate training to those handling anti-Semitism complaints and suggestions that complaints of anti-Semitism were fake or smears'
- A COVID vaccine could be ready for distribution by as early as Christmas, after reaching its “last mile” of development, reports suggest
- 352 JUNIOR COPS DRAFTED INTO POLICE CRACK UNIT specifically to deal with protests earlier this year, have all been transferred to the ZRP's para-military Support Unit .
- JUSTICE MINISTER ZIYAMBI ZIYAMBI DEFENDS CHIEF JUSTICE LUKE MALABA'S interfering with the judicial system after High Court and Supreme Court judges wrote to President Emmerson Mnangagwa saying he is an overbearing boss who is interfering with judgements in Zimbabwe's courts and judicial system.
- LAWYERS CALL FOR CHIEF JUSTICE MALABA probe alleging he brought "disgrace" to the bench after sitting in an appeal court where his judgement was being challenged, lawyers have said.
CHAMISA AND HIS ALLIES disregarded an agreement by allowing members from their group to take part in the Kuwadzana primary elections for a seat left vacant following Miriam Mushayi’s death.
Fresh trouble is brewing in the MDC Alliance with its leaders now standing accused of overlooking an agreement which allows the group that came up with one of the coalition deputies to field some candidates unopposed in some parliamentary seats.
According to the agreement, constituent parties were to field candidates in select areas – without being contested by other parties in the pact. But now Nelson Chamisa and his allies are said to have disregarded that agreement by allowing members from their group to take part in the Kuwadzana primary elections.
One of the aspiring candidates from the Welshman Ncube group said he had to withdraw from the Kuwadzana race out of frustration and alleged lack of principles by the Chamisa camp. The seat was left vacant following Miriam Mushayi’s death.
Mushayi belonged to Ncube’s MDC. – Daily News