- Paul Ngwenya funeral service- 9:00am USA Carlifornia time on Friday 30-07-21 at Bobbitt Memorial Chapel 1299 E. Highland Avenue San Bernardino, CA 92404.
- COVID Vaccine passports have effectively been introduced in England after a change to the NHS app : “You may need to show your NHS Covid Pass at places that have chosen to use the service”.
- Janet Banana 83, the widow of Zimbabwe's first president Canaan Banana has died from a kidney ailment .
- 'Drivers caught not wearing seat belts face 3 points on licence and a driving ban'.
- 79 people succumbed to Covid-19 in the last 24 hours in Zimbabwe
CHAMISA AND HIS ALLIES disregarded an agreement by allowing members from their group to take part in the Kuwadzana primary elections for a seat left vacant following Miriam Mushayi’s death.
Fresh trouble is brewing in the MDC Alliance with its leaders now standing accused of overlooking an agreement which allows the group that came up with one of the coalition deputies to field some candidates unopposed in some parliamentary seats.
According to the agreement, constituent parties were to field candidates in select areas – without being contested by other parties in the pact. But now Nelson Chamisa and his allies are said to have disregarded that agreement by allowing members from their group to take part in the Kuwadzana primary elections.
One of the aspiring candidates from the Welshman Ncube group said he had to withdraw from the Kuwadzana race out of frustration and alleged lack of principles by the Chamisa camp. The seat was left vacant following Miriam Mushayi’s death.
Mushayi belonged to Ncube’s MDC. – Daily News