- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
- 'ZIMBABWE HUMAN RIGHTS ORGANISATION (ZHRO) responds to VOA News questions, after false allegations and libellous statements from habitual liar Nick Mangwana'
- FAR RIGHT GROUP BRITAIN FIRST an anti immigration group has been fined £44,200 by the election watchdog for failing to follow “basic” financial laws.
- "Met Uebert Angel, a televangelist and businessman, who is founder of Spirit Embassy in the UK and Bro" President Yoweri Kaguta Museveni on Twitter.
- MDC LEADER NELSON CHAMISA wants to force Mnangagwa to the negotiating table and to lead Zimbabwe's transition to a 'new dispensation'.
CHAMISA HAS APPOINTED EX POLICE SEN ASS COMMISS, Emmanuel Chimwanda an ex Zimbabwe Anti-Corruption Commission (ZACC), Commissioner as MDC sec for defence in the MDC National Executive Council in place of ex-army Major Giles Mutsekwa, stating:
.”We do not want weaknesses in the party. We must have intelligence. We must know what our opponent is planning. So yes, (Costa) Machingauta is going to be in charge of that.
“Mr Emmanuel Chimwanda, a former Assistant Commissioner whom we have worked with for a long time, is now going to head our Defence and Security,” Chamisa said at a Thursday party headquarters press briefing to announce his new lieutenants.
It is however not the first time the former top cop has been tasked with security related duties by an MDC leader.
Chimwanda was in 2009 appointed by then MDC leader and State Prime Minister the late Richard Morgan Tsvangirai as the director of security in the prime minister’s office.
Chimwanda is best remembered for the arrest of the notorious war veterans leader , the late Chenjerai Hitler Hunzvi.
Hunzvi had led Zanu (PF) supporters and war veterans on a violent orgy targeting opposition supporters in Bikita during the 2000 elections, in which the MDC, contesting for the first time since formation in 1999, whittled down Zanu-PF’s parliamentary dominance.
He later dumped the police force insisting he would rather leave with his principles intact than take orders to allow some militant Zanu-PF supporters to brutalise fellow citizens with impunity.Source – newzimbabwe
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.