- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
Jailed Nhlambabaloyi chief Felix Nhlanhlayamange Ndiweni had an early Christmas on Satrurday when he received various groups of visitors on Saturday at Khami prison where he is spending time for instructing the destruction of a subject’s property who had refused to adhere to the ruling of the Chief’s council.
The visitors that graced Ndiweni include the President of MDC Nelson Chamisa, his lawyer Dumisani Dube, Crown Council leader Effie Dlela Ncube, Social Democracy Forum and Ibhetshu lika Zulu which was represented by its Secretary General Mbuso Fuzwayo.
Speaking to this publication on Sunday Fuzwayo said, “We went to see the people’s Chief and he was very happy to see his subject standing in solidarity with him during these trying times that he is passing through. He urged us to send a message to the people of Zimbabwe that he is in high spirits and he is not broken. He said Zimbabwe and must continue with the work of defending their freedoms and to never lose focus.”
Fuzwayo said as Ibhetshu klika Zulu they were confident that the Chief will be granted his bail pending the hearing of his appeal against the conviction and the sentence.
Ndiweni was jailed for two years with sic months conditionally suspended.
“We believe that the appeal lodged by the legal team is strong enough to get the bail granted and the appeal sustained. He is the people’s Chief and we will give him a hero’s welcome when he comes back to reunite with his people. Source – Byo24
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows, with an average of 1000 members joining this group daily.
1) Zimbabwe Global News 226,524 members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 23,291 likes23,296 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,446https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967/videos/10216973817674517/?t=17