- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
- ETHNICITY ABUSE: Trump tells 4 congresswomen,.. “go back” to the countries they “originally came from” to fix their respective gvts and crime issues"
- BULAWAYO MAYOR MGUNI says he wasn't on leave last week when town clerk Dube was suspended by his deputy, Tinashe Kambarami.
CHAMISA HAS DISMISSED 145 MDC employees security personnel, directors, coordinators and office orderly who were recruited by Morgan Tsvangirai and served in Tsvangirai and former secretary general Douglas Mwonzora’s offices, as sharp divisions rock the MDC party, without giving them notice of the pending dismissal.The victims of this purge, were fired with immediate effect.
A source stated “Purging of workers started on Friday last week and some received their dismissal letters today. All those who were seconded to former secretary general Mwonzora’s office were kicked-out without notice.”
The source said those who have been fired have already been replaced with immediate effect.
“They have been already replaced. Chamisa has already seconded his cronies to take up the positions of those dismissed from office,” said the source.
One of the longest serving members in the party who spoke on condition of anonymity said the leadership should consider their plight.
“The MDC-A claims to be a labour party, which represents the welfare of workers yet they dismissed their employees without notice.
“How can Chamisa claim to return the party to its original strength by integrating members, while dismissing party workers who served the party since its formation,” he said.
One of the affected workers said they were yet to receive their packages and their salary arrears.
“We did not receive our packages and salary arrears as promised. We hope miracles might happen so that we can get our packages and outstanding arrears.
“I reported for duty today only to realise my office was already occupied by new staff members,” said one of the affected employees. Byo24
More to follow…Sibusiso Ngwenya.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.