- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
MDC Mbare MP, Starman Chamisa is reported to have sought refuge at Matapi Police Station, in Harare as suspected Zanu-PF youths bayed for his blood, the party claimed Wednesday.
According to MDC deputy national spokesperson, Luke Tamborinyoka, dozens of Mbare residents have also been attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, a day after MDC President Nelson Chamisa addressed hundreds of party supporters during his State of the Nation Address at crowded suburb’s Stodart Grounds.
“Zanu-PF youths armed with machetes and logs have gone on the rampage in Mbare indiscriminately attacking residents following President Chamisa address to the nation,” Tamborinyoka said in a statement Wednesday evening.
“The Zanu-PF youths have run amok and wreaked havoc by attacking residents and dispersing any group of innocent residents. The MP for the area, Starman Chamisa is reportedly holed up in a police station, hiding from the marauding gang.
“He has just tweeted saying he was still holed up in the police station as the machete-wielding youths continue to bay for his blood.
“Chamisa was holed up in the police station where he had gone to check up on party supporters who have been needlessly arrested in the morning before rowdy youths turned up to cause commotion at the station.”
Source – newzimbabwe