- A SENIOR SCOTLAND YARD officer has been convicted of possessing a video showing a child being sexually abused.
- Swedish prosecutors drop their preliminary investigation into rape allegation against WikiLeaks founder, Julian Assange, ending a seven-year legal standoff.
- BULAWAYO BULLY BOY (16) arrested for allegedly demanding protection fee and stabbing another boy (16) thrice with an Okapi knife
- Johanne Masowe eChishanu apostolic sect leader Edward Manyara (67) has died in an accident at Maplanka area, along the Harare-Bulawayo Highway.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA APPOINTS two new Permanent Secretaries, Engineer Silibaziso Chizwina and Dr John Basera
CHAMISA KHUPHE FIGHT in new twist
The battle for control of the MDC yesterday took a new twist at the Supreme Court with former deputy president of the party, Thokozani Khupe challenging party leader, Nelson Chamisa in his appeal against a High Court judgement which nullified his presidency in May this year.
Chamisa’s lawyer Advocate Thabani Mpofu told the court that his client is against Khupe lodging opposing papers as she did not oppose the High Court ruling. Khupe’s lawyer Lovemore Madhuku told the court that his client has the right to oppose as she was the heir of the MDC throne.
Douglas Mwonzora decided to exclude himself from the court processes because he did not say anything at the High Court.
The court will issue judgement today as to whether Khupe will be allowed to appose Chamisa’s appeal.
More to follow….Byo24
WELCOME EVERYONE: 266,000 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘
or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 266,000 Members
2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,135 likes
Followed by 12,672