- The militarised Mnangagwa Zanu pf regime will prioritise the more important Zanu pf Cabinet ministers for covid vaccine
- EU THREATENS TO BLOCK EXPORTS OF the Belgian-made Pfizer jabs amid a row with UK-based AstraZeneca.
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA to preside over a triple Zanu pf burial at Thieves a.ka Heroes Acre on Wednesday,
- THE UK NO LONGER HAS THE WORST coronavirus death rate in the world, figures have revealed.
- BULAWAYO ROADS ARE FULL OF POTHOLES, AND Zimbabwe United Passenger Company (Zupco) buses have abandoned several routes despite being the sole public transporter.
CHAMISA OVERESTIMATED himself and suffered a lack of wisdom and repeatedly spurned the hand of friendship extended to them by President Mnangagwa. Zanu-PF national political commissar Victor Matemadanda says Nelson Chamisa and the MDC Alliance ‘made their bed and must now lie in it’ after they allegedly repeatedly spurned the hand of friendship extended to them by President Mnangagwa. Matemadanda also accused Chamisa of over-estimating himself and suffering a lack of wisdom.
This, according to him was Chamisa’s biggest undoing.
Matemadanda said the President invited all parties to POLAD and the MDC Alliance decided not to join, and this had exposed Chamisa as being politically immature.
Matemadanda said he respected Thokozani Khupe, Morgen Komichi and Doug Mwonzora for sticking to the constitution. – Daily News