- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
The president of the MDC Alliance Advocate Nelson Chamisa has criticised the Mnangagwa’s command agriculture programme saying his government will do away with the scheme and adopt new technologies of farming.
Advocate Chamisa was speaking during a rally held at Phelandaba Stadium in Gwanda this Saturday (yesterday).
In his address to party supporters at Phelandaba Stadium in Gwanda, Advocate Chamisa said the command agriculture programme introduced by the government to enhance food security and nutrition as well as uplift the standards of living of the people will be discontinued once he is elected into office.
Advocate Chamisa said his government will instead invest in smart agriculture and adopt a farm mechanisation programme where every village will benefit a tractor. Byo24