- 12 killed, 72 shot , 17 emergency life-saving operations , 12 MDC MPs arrested in last week's crippling strike, welcome to Zimbabwe!
- Five killed in accident along the Chinhoyi-Chegutu road early this morning after the vehicle rolled and threw them 20 metres from the road.
- TWELVE MDC MPs ARRESTED as army and police continue crackdown on protesters
- ACTIVISTS call for five-day, shutdown protest beginning Monday. I say destroy the caucus ,or live with it till 2023, act now, dont back down!
- ZIMBABWE Congress of Trade Unions executives have gone into hiding for fear of reprisals by State security agents after last week's nationwide protests.
The president of the MDC Alliance Advocate Nelson Chamisa has criticised the Mnangagwa’s command agriculture programme saying his government will do away with the scheme and adopt new technologies of farming.
Advocate Chamisa was speaking during a rally held at Phelandaba Stadium in Gwanda this Saturday (yesterday).
In his address to party supporters at Phelandaba Stadium in Gwanda, Advocate Chamisa said the command agriculture programme introduced by the government to enhance food security and nutrition as well as uplift the standards of living of the people will be discontinued once he is elected into office.
Advocate Chamisa said his government will instead invest in smart agriculture and adopt a farm mechanisation programme where every village will benefit a tractor. Byo24