- HOW TO BRAINWASH EDUCATED ZIMBABWEANS: MDC ALLIANCE DECLARES TUEDAY 21/8/18 A DAY OF PRAYER AND FASTING FOR Zimbabweans.
- 'CHAMISA TURNED ELECTIONS INTO a "Chamisa thing" and not an MDC-T ISSUE, disregarded the MDCT roadmap to win elections, a crucial mistake for the Alliance of not concentrating on the grassroots '-former MDC-T legislator and advisor Mr Eddie Cross.
- BREAKING NEWS: THE ZIMBABWE JUDICIAL SERVICE COMMISSION (JSC) HAS GRANTED Zimbabwe Broadcasting Corporation (ZBC), the right to give a live broadcast of the long awaited proceedings of the Constitutional Court hearing on Wednesday the 22nd of August,
- ZIMBABWE'S PRESIDENT ELECT, EMMERSON MNANGAGWA ATTENDED THE 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek Namibia where he was elected the deputy chair on politics, defence and security of the Sadc
- IMRAN KHAN DECLARED PAKISTANI PRIME MINISTER- ' A COUNTRY WHERE CORRUPTION IS INSTITUTIONALISED'
The president of the MDC Alliance Advocate Nelson Chamisa has criticised the Mnangagwa’s command agriculture programme saying his government will do away with the scheme and adopt new technologies of farming.
Advocate Chamisa was speaking during a rally held at Phelandaba Stadium in Gwanda this Saturday (yesterday).
In his address to party supporters at Phelandaba Stadium in Gwanda, Advocate Chamisa said the command agriculture programme introduced by the government to enhance food security and nutrition as well as uplift the standards of living of the people will be discontinued once he is elected into office.
Advocate Chamisa said his government will instead invest in smart agriculture and adopt a farm mechanisation programme where every village will benefit a tractor. Byo24