- ‘Let down by the system’: 6stone, severely ill emaciated man deemed fit for work by Department for Work and Pensions (DWP), dies
- CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE, PEACEFULLY SHUT DOWN ZIMBABWE and make it an ungovernable nation for President Emmerson Mnangagwa (76).
- ACCIDENT: 11 KILLED IN EASTER MONDAY ACCIDENT near Headlands as Sungano Yevapositori were travelling from their annual passover worship
- 'GENEVA. – DRAMATIC RISE TO 700% MEASLES IN AFRICA in the first three months of 2019' – World Health Organisation (WHO)
- PHOTOS: 'THANK YOU MNANGAGWA, Just out of courtesy, this is what US $1 Million looks like'- Wicknell Chivayo pictured with US$1 million in cash.
Patients and their relatives have also alleged that hospital staff was leaving dead bodies in the wards until their collection by funeral homes.Investigations also revealed that no proper attention is given to the bodies when one is certified dead by the doctors. Last Friday, the body of a road accident victim was left lying in a pool of blood for hours after doctors had certified that the victim had died.
Staff member interviewed last week said the situation was unbearable for patients.
“All the people dying here are covered with blankets and they remain in the wards with patients until their next of kin claims the body. The situation becomes more complex when some bodies spend two to three days unclaimed,” the nurse said on conditions of anonymity. herald