- ZANU-PF DEPLOYS ex ministers who were dropped from Cabinet to the party headquarters where they will take up full-time jobs.
- AFTER SEIZING, G40 kingpins Jonathan Moyo and Robert Zhuwawo farms, state seizes Kasukuwere's Concorpia Farm in Mazowe.
- CHAMISA 'holed up' at Matapi Police Station as dozens of Mbare residents were attacked by machete wielding Zanu-PF youths, baying for his blood
- AN army camp commandant, Luxwell Ngara (51) responsible for the maintenance of the Defence House, arrested by Zacc charged with fraud.
- HARARE COUNCIL failing to provide clean water to the residents suspends three senior water engineers
The charismatic preacher made the accusations through his church’s official website as well as his Facebook page:
“Brethren in Christ, it is with much consternation and fretting that I write this open letter to you. You have known Chichi and I for many years, and you all know that we do not address petty issues in the open.
“We have always chosen to conduct ourselves with dignity and humility in our dealings regarding the Body of Christ.
“However, there has arisen a deep worry concerning two individuals who have been portraying themselves as men that fellowship with us and share our covering. These individuals are Passion Java and Uebert Angel, both of whom use the title of Prophet.
“These two individuals are not affiliated with Chichi and I, our church: New Life Covenant Church, our International Ministry Network: Jabula New Life Ministries, and Tudor Bismark Ministries.
The statement went on:
“In the past, I have met with both men for brief meetings, and our interactions had been peripheral at best.
We, Chichi and I and the ministries under our covering, do not endorse Passion Java and Uebert Angel, nor do we fellowship with them in any way. We have not sent them nor do they represent us in any capacity.
I must apologize for having to bring this to public light, but it is important that you, our supporters and friends, know that the values Chichi and I hold so dear, should never be misrepresented by anyone making baseless claims as to their affiliation with us.
“We have carved out a reputation over many years of walking upright in faith, and we will not allow a few individuals to corrupt or taint that.” Source: online